Creating hope in the individual and restoring a sense of humanity in the community.
- Responding to spiritual and emotional needs of the incarcerated and their families
- Providing care and support during incarceration
- Providing care and support after release – social reintegration programme
Motivated by the values and teachings of Jesus Christ, we seek to respond to the emotional and spiritual needs of inmates and their families by providing care and support inside the prison and enabling re-integration into the community.
The healing of the families is an essential part of the reintegration of released offenders. Our volunteers provide social, emotional and spiritual support to released offenders and their families. We encourage the families of offenders to visit their loved ones during incarceration.
Prisons we serve:
- Allandale Correctional Centre
- Brandvlei Correctional Centre
- Dwarsrivier Correctional Centre
- Goodwood Correctional Centre
- Helderstroom Correctional Centre
- Pollsmoor Correctional Centre
- Voorberg Correctional Centre
- Warmbokkeveld Correctional Centre
- Worcester Male Correctional Centre
“I was in prison and you visited me… as often as you did this to one of these you did it to me.”